We seem to be having an issue out of the blue concerning building our scenes. When we run the application, it is not in 3D and the head tracking and stylus are not tracking. However, when INSIDE unity, in a window, head tracking, stylus and 3D are all working as expected. Below is some info on what we are currently doing.
- Developing and Building on a Series 300 machine (with FirePro card)
- Quad Buffered Stereo on AMD is enabled and display is 120Hz
- Desktop short cut uses the " -force-opengl -enable-stereoscopic3d" flags.
- x86 is selected in options
- Stereoscopic Rendering is UNchecked
- ZSCore 3.0.1 is setup in 3D and tracks when game is played inside Unity
- Game is played in Full Screen mode.
Is there anything else that I might be missing?